M. Barry Randall, MD, FCAP
Dr. Randall is board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology and in Dermatopathology by the American Boards of Dermatology and Pathology.
930 Madison Avenue, Suite 890 Memphis, Tennessee 38103 Office: 901-866-8834 Fax: 901-302-2834 Toll free: 855-DERMPATH (337-6728)
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology
- American Boards of Dermatology and Pathology.
- Medical Degree: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Internship: (Transitional Program) Spartanburg Regional Medical Center, Spartanburg, South Carolina
- (Anatomic and Clinical Pathology) North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- (Surgical Pathology & Cytology) Department of Pathology, North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- (Dermatopathology) Thomas Jefferson School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Associate Professor, Department of Dermatology, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, Tennessee
- Inflammatory dermatoses
- Neoplasia (including melanoma and cutaneous T cell lymphoma)
- American Society of Dermatopathology
- Tennessee Society of Dermatology
- Memphis Dermatology Society
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists
- College of American Pathologists
- Shelby County Medical Society
- Tennessee Medical Association
- Author and co-author of over 20 medical publications and presentations including co-authorship of Histologic Diagnosis of Inflammatory Skin Diseases, second edition, with A. Bernard Ackerman, M.D.
- Over 15 years of professional experience in Memphis, TN