Leslie Lopez-Calderon, MD, FCAP
Dr. Lopez-Calderon is board certified by the American Board of Pathology, in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Dr. Lopez-Calderon is board certified by the American Board of Pathology, in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduate (ECFMG) Certificate.
- Universidad Nacional de San Agustin, Arequipa, Peru
- Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Surgery and Obstetrics-Gynecology, Hospital of Peruvian Social Security, Arequipa, Peru.
- Anatomic Pathology, University of Puerto Rico
- Cytopathology, University of Utah
- Assistant Professor of Pathology, University of Tennessee Center for Health Science, Memphis
- Surgical Pathology
- Gynecologic Pathology
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP)
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP)
- American Society of Cytopathology
- Sclerosing Paraganglioma of the Cauda Equine: A case report and review of literature. Poster presented at XIII Symposium Academy of Pathology of Puerto Rico and XXX Medical Sciences Campus Annual Research and Education Forum, University of Puerto Rico San Juan, PR (Award: 2nd Place)
- TuberculousMeningoencephalitis: A case report and review of literature. Presented at the monthly neuropathological and Radiological correlation at the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Washington, DC (Award)