Sanjeet Rangarajan, MD, M.Eng.
Dr. Sanjeet Rangarajan is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
- Sinus Surgery
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
- Medical Degree: Michigan State University College of Human Medicine – Lansing, Michigan
- Master of Engineering: Vanderbilt University – Nashville, Tennessee
- (Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery) The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center – Columbus, Ohio
- (Rhinology and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery) Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, Tennessee
- Sinonasal drug delivery systems
- Virtual reality applications to rhinology
- Endoscopic removal of sinus and skull base tumors
- Biomaterials and tissue engineering
- American Rhinologic Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- North America Skull Base Society