Kristopher R. Fisher, MD, FAAD
Practice: UT Dermatology
Dr. Fisher is board certified in Dermatology by American Board of Dermatology and in Dermatopathology by American Boards of Dermatology and Pathology.
Memphis Medical Center
930 Madison Avenue, Suite 801
Memphis, Tennessee, 38103
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Boards of Dermatology and Pathology
- Medical Degree: Medical College of Ohio (now The University of Toledo Health Science Center), Toledo, Ohio
- Dermatology, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, Tennessee
- Dermatopathology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, Tennessee
- American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow
- American Society of Dermatopathology, Associate
- International Society of Dermatopathology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Tennessee Dermatology Society
- Memphis Dermatology Society
- Author and co-author of over 20 medical publications and presentations.
- Research experience at University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Northwestern University, National Institutes of Health and Florida State University.
- Professional experience at Duckworth Pathology Group and Veterans Administration Medical Center, Memphis