Mahul B. Amin, MD
Practice: UT Pathology
Dr. Amin is board certified by the American Board of Pathology in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology.
Certification(s): Dr. Amin is board certified by the American Board of Pathology in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology.
Medical Degree: G. S. Medical College, Mumbai, India
- Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Professor and Chairman of Pathology, University of Tennessee Health Science Center Gerwin Endowed Chair for Cancer Research
- Urologic Cancer
- Quality Assurance and Improvement
- Lab Medicine
- Molecular Pathology
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology
- College of American Pathologists
- Editor In Chief, 8th Edition, AJCC TNM Staging Manual
- Editor In Chief, Advances In Anatomic Pathology