To schedule an appointment, call 901.448.5630 or click here to request an appointment via the patient portal.
University of Tennessee Health Science Center has partnered with University Clinical Health (UCH) to provide an exceptional patient experience to the students, residents, fellows, trainees and any family members over the age of 18 on their campus. The clinic – known as University Health Services – also welcomes members of the general public aged 18 and older. UHS participates in many health insurance plans. If you have any questions, please call our office to verify your insurance and eligibility at 901.448.5630.
If you already have a primary care provider, UHS is happy to see you for acute and episodic care.
Services provided by UHS include:
- Preventive health screenings and physical exams for health promotion/ wellness care of men and women
- Chronic disease management including but not limited to diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, asthma
- Urgent care for acute illnesses including respiratory infections, colds, coughs, flu, rashes, minor injuries
- Behavioral Health including personal counseling, psychotherapy, and mental health consultation services
- Occupational Health including prevention programs, medical surveillance for those working in areas with identified hazards, a walk-in clinic for evaluation and treatment of work-related injuries, and scheduled appointments for acute primary care
- Tuberculosis screening
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Blood-borne pathogen post-exposure evaluation and management
- International travel medicine consultation and immunization
- Referral to specialists when needed
As a result of the partnership with University Clinical Health, all University Health Services patients have immediate access to the full network of UCH providers and clinics around the city. By being on the same electronic medical records systems, University Health Services is able to seamlessly refer a patient to any of the specialties of the UCH network should the need arise.
Students, if you were enrolled in UTHSC prior to July 1, 2018, you may access your previous immunization records via pnc-portal.uthsc.edu. You will need your UTHSC Net ID and password to access this link.